Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zeroeffect83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 01:39 AM
    80s children movie title.
    Its about a girl that goes through her mirror.. meets puppet like girls, almost like strawberry shortcake.. follows a road to a castle, there a witch who has a key and eats these orange looking cherry tomatoes... the girls defeats the witch and tries to bring home the orange things, but trips and falls through the mirror into her room... the
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Oct 28, 2009, 03:55 AM

That would be the ever popular Huggabunch Movie
    Zeroeffect83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 12:47 PM
    Haha... thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Need title of cartoon or movie probably based on a story for children [ 2 Answers ]

I can only remember there was a huge ship in shape of a swan made of ice floating in the air, and there was a boy on it trying to solve a quest maybe? And he was picking up people randomly who needed help? And there was a soldier who had one leg tied up because he was running to fast and wasn't...

Title of movie with children and a magic slide/clubhouse? [ 3 Answers ]

I am/have been looking for this movie for the LONGEST TIME!! I watched it when I was realllllly young. I don't remember much but the little things I do are clear in my mind. I remember these, two I think it was, children playing in a sort of clubhouse and when they slid down the slide the would...

View more questions Search