Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ljlondon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 06:09 PM
    Art
    Sorry, But I miss typed the initials on my question. It should have been SZL. My etching are done by artist "Charlot". There is one "T" in Charlot. I have two, titles are ON THE HILL and IN AVEYRON, FRANCE. They are house scene.

Appreciate any help on value and any other information.

Thanks
    Lucille
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 19, 2006, 01:59 AM
    This comes from the Paris Etching Society.
    There's more information in these threads:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Camille Lucas 1935 SLZ trademark [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original etching by Jean Charmeille titled Couesuon, France. It has a seal on it indicating the number 101. It has a paper trademark with the name of artist and title, as well as a silver and black seal with the SLZ triangle trademark. The scene ap[pears to be a house or some houses on...

Trademark question [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for legal advice on what holding the trademark for a registered corporation does for a minority owner. I have been part of a website based business for the last two years, and would like to protect my interests, even take over control, and have been told that by registering the...

Need a change... [ 6 Answers ]

I am feeling so fed up lately, don't feel like I am living at all - only existing. I know the path I am currently following is all wrong. It was a good escape from my last job; but now I can see that I need to change course and venture down a new path. There are opportunities waiting fro me, but...

Name Change? First Name [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to change my first name. I can't find anything in Tennessee law about changing your first name. It is stated as name. I assume it is the same as both. I really don't want to change my name but the spelling of my first name. As I said I live in Tennessee. Can anyone point me in the right...

Domain Name Trademark Class [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get a tradmark for a domain name. The website that would use this domain would sell Wireless internet access. I was wondering what Trademark class this type of service would fall into. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search