Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VBmascwm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 05:57 PM
    How far to go on my first gay date
    I'm venturing into an area with a friend of mine that's been building for some time. I'm a straight acting guy of 42 years of age, and have an older gay friend of about 55, he's been trying to get me to go on a date with him for some time.

He made a pass at me last week while doing some things around my house and I allowed if to go deeper then even I thought I ever would, now we've been talking about sex together, but with a date in there also.

I know it's going to come down to more than a kiss at the door, the imagination can run wild in this, a lot of good things, but much to be careful of, I do not want to miss anything and live or not to regret it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 06:20 PM

I would treat it like ANY date--don't do anything you're not comfortable doing.

What your comfort zone is, though, is really up to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 06:20 PM

Well is this a real "date" or merely a sex meet up. You need to clearify what each of you are talking about. If you are both already talking about having sex, it seems you are past that first date stage already??
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 09:04 PM

Would you be considering unsafe sex?
    Then I think you are VERY misguided. I would back-up on the sex and get tested (both of you) and know each others "history" and HIV status WAY BEFORE the sex discussion/activity.
    VBmascwm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman View Post
    would you be considering unsafe sex?
    then I think you are VERY misguided. I would back-up on the sex and get tested (both of you) and know each others "history" and HIV status WAY BEFORE the sex discussion/activity.
    Hi and thanks. I did make sure we were both clean and tested. We did go safely with condoms.

I'm feeling a bit guilty as it was my first time, not sure it was for me or not. A little sore too.

Need to think things through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convert non-date string to a Date? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - Okay, so here's my issue. I have a non-date string that I'd like to convert to a date format. This is what my non-date string looks like: 2009-01 and 2009-02, etc. I'd like to convert that to Jan-2009 or 01/09 under the date format. Can I do this?

Call I have my court date canceled and do it on a later date [ 1 Answers ]

I have a court date for Oct 20 for a scheduling conference for a credit card debt. I was served a summons to file an answer and I did in a timely manner then I received a Notice of Hearing that says the case is scheduled for Scheduling Conference. Can I do anything at this point. I had previously...

Invoice Date or Actual Date [ 2 Answers ]

Is it proper to post payment requests by the invoice date or by the actual date? I ask because if you post by invoice date, you never have a hard close. What if you get an invoice in September for a July invoice date? As long as it is in the same fiscal year, does it matter?

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search