Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Phone calls
    Caller: Send help quick, my wife is going into labor!

Operator: Is this her first child?

Caller: No, dangit, I'm her Husband!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 05:48 PM

Cats, we need to talk. :( ;)
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2009, 09:45 AM
    I get it!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CC Phone Calls [ 5 Answers ]

I had heard that if a collection agency is calling and you ask them to stop and do things through the mail that by law they have to stop the phone calls--at least I hope that is right? Does the same rule apply to credit card companies? If they continue to call after you have asked them to stop does...

Cat burglar and phone calls. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey.. I'm a tad freaked out right now.. For the past few weeks some one under the name "Private Caller" Keeps calling my house ever few days.. When someone picks up they hang up imidetly.. Well today this person called.. I picked up but didn't answer.. Mainly to see if I hear breathing or...

Phone calls [ 5 Answers ]

My ex-husband was ordered "no parenting time" with my son. There is nothing written in the decree of divorce about phone calls. How does this work ?Is he legally allowed to call him right now ?Can he call whenever he wants ? Am I allowed to set up the calling schedule ? Thank you!

Phone calls and friends [ 4 Answers ]

So I bumped into an old "friend" of mine at the library the other day after not seeing him for a couple years. I put friend in parentheses because he was basically somebody I talked to every now and then and helped out, but never really considered a friend. When I met up with him he was all buddy,...

Phone Calls [ 3 Answers ]

:( my husband and I have known the other for a year this past may '07, but we got married feb '07. I found numbers in his wallet and found out he had been calling these two women. He works hard and takes care of our family and I know he loves the hell out of me. We have a very good sex life and...

View more questions Search