Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needyloser Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 05:07 PM
    Tattoo Designs
    My son is an excellent designer. He doesn’t want to get into the needling part of tattoos, but he likes to make designs. Many of his friends seek him out to make designs that they can take to the tattoo parlors. He’s giving away his designs for little or no money. Can anyone suggest how he can market his designs for a fair wage?
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Nov 20, 2006, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needyloser
    My son is an excellent designer. He doesn’t want to get into the needling part of tattoos, but he likes to make designs. Many of his friends seek him out to make designs that they can take to the tattoo parlors. He’s giving away his designs for little or no money. Can anyone suggest how he can market his designs for a fair wage?
    Selling copyrighted designs, or sets, perhaps on the internet, or using other advertising, or his own site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unwanted Tattoo! [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get rid of an unwanted Tattoo?

Opinion on baby's name tattoo [ 13 Answers ]

I kind of need suggestions on what my tatto should look like. I just turned 18 and I want to get a tattoo. Nothing extreme but I just had a baby that I named gabriel and I want to get a tattoo with his name. What I need suggestions for is for things like placement, size, and what type of picture...

Tattoo designing software [ 3 Answers ]

I saw some tattoo designs in tattoo johny.com which software the tattoo designs are created

Tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

OK this may seem weird but latly I've bin thinking about getting a tattoo but not a normall one, it would be on my penis I'm not precise on what I won't but I was wondering if any one has bin their an done that, would they give some advise on what to get or how painfull it is. Also does it cost...

View more questions Search