Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needyloser Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 05:05 PM
    The simplest of operations
    I have trouble with the simplest operation of my PC. I need to know how to temporarily disable and restart my virus protection program and others; I need to know the routine to completely uninstall a program; I need to know how to defragment my files on hard disk, etc. I need to know how to handle CDs and DVDs, copying to and from, and burning. I need to learn these simplest procedures. Can someone please send me these routines or tell me a good source?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2006, 04:23 AM
    For most of this, the owner manual for your software and hardware is the place to start.

As for operations, if you're using Windows, the disc has a halfway decent "introduction" walk-through. Also Start > Help will be useful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash Flow from operations [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible for a company to have a positive cash flow from operations in the same year that it has a net loss or to have a negative cash flow from operations in the same year that it has a profit?

Plant/Operations Manager [ 3 Answers ]

What's the deal with Almeda University. I've been in management for 28 years with only a high school diploma. I've managed fortune 500 companies with great success. I'd like to get a degree but I don't want to spend a $100,000 dollars for what I already know. If I can put a Life degree on my resume...

I Need help with probably the simplest accounting question ever [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I realize this may be the simplest accounting question ever, but for sone reason I can't figure out the correct answer. If you're given an amount in total revenue and an amount in total expense.. how do you find the dividend? And likewise, if you're given a dividend amount and a total expense...

View more questions Search