Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carobean15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 05:04 PM
    Children's animated movie title
    I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it is driving me mad!
    samengland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carobean15
    I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it is driving me mad!
    I think its called 'Finding Nemo"
    carobean15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 05:22 PM
    No it is much older than finding nemo, I watched it when I was only four or five so 1995. Sorry the description is very bad but that is all I can remember, it is not finding Nemo though
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Nov 5, 2006, 08:25 PM
    Flying beds and dream worlds remind me of Bedknobs and Broomsticks. It's not completely animated, and it's a pretty old movie too.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0066817/
    aiotgun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 12:32 AM
    The never ending story?
    Brittanyiscool Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2006, 12:34 AM
    It's called "Little Nemo: Adventure in Slumberland" It was made in 89'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

Animated Movie Title (A Mine, Trolls, etc.) [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I saw this animated movie more than six years ago and recently remembered some of it, but not the title or characters' names. It's about a little girl whose father works in a mine. A sorcerer (or something) and his army of trolls (or other mythical creatures) try to flood the mine near...

Animated movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this movie I saw when I was a kid, don't remember much, but here's what I can gather- there was a boy and a flying squirrel, he meets a girl from a magical world, his house is flooded, there's some magic scepter thing. Good luck trying to figure it out.

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

Children's fantasy movie - please help me find title! [ 3 Answers ]

I couldn't tell you if the movie used puppets like in never ending story or was animated, it was too long ago. It was probably around the time of The Last Unicorn, another movie I had sketchy memories of but recently found. The characters weren't people, and the setting was not like normal...

View more questions Search