Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clark6916 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 02:17 PM
    How long can I take testosterone injections , 250mg a month?
    Hi,

I'm thinking about testosterone injections, 250mg a month.
    I have low avarge tes levels, and I do workout out 2-3 week.
    How long can I take the shots? And do I need to take anti-estrogen pills?
    And is there a cycle? I'm 33 years old, and 168lbs.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Your doctor would be better placed to answer these questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2 month long excessive period? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm Aly Kaee My friend doesn't have an account or feel comfortable asking someone this But I'm worried about her so I'm asking the question for her My friend is having a problem with her period Not a little problem but a big one She has started her first period and she has been on it...

Testosterone injections benefit weight room? [ 8 Answers ]

I have recently began testosterone injections of 200mg per month. It seems to be helping already with my energy level, depression and sex drive. I was at the very low end of the "normal range" when prescribed. Should I encounter any benefits from this in the weight room as a lucky side effect?

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

5 month old taking too long too eat. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my best friend lets her 5month old daughter fall asleep at 6pm and doesn't wake her up to eat until 5am, she how thinks it is OK to allow her to sleep that long without feeding her in between those hours. My question is how long is too long for a 5month to sleep without eating?

Worried, a period well over a month long [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18, not sexually active and have been on my period for well over a month... I was at the DR's a day before all this started and was tested for anemia which can back negative I don't know what's worng... also my family has a history of hysterectimes I'm wondering if I may have caught a genetic...

View more questions Search