grandmagrandpa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Find someone in france
    How do I find a long lost cousin who lives in Aix le Bains, France
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Hi, grandmagrandpa!

Below, is the link to one site that you might try. There are links to other sites on that site.

White Pages - France - Telephone Directory - Phone Book

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find someone living in france? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find my former french exchange student. I haven't spoken to her since 1992. I can't find her on myspce or face book. Does anyone have any ideas of how to find her?

Can I find some one enter france as refugee? [ 8 Answers ]

Good day: I missed my father when I was a child,one years old , a child he had moved to france coming from germany as a child he had a refugee m he was shown at paris nearly by the year 1984-1985. He resident with students homely. I need help to find him , I sent many messages to france...

Need to find someone in france [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for my brother in france don't know what website are good or if anyone knows anything that is good and has fond people please send me a message thanks:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :o :o

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search