Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arincobb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Warren National University
    Has anyone used this online school and been directed from them to get a loan from Wells Fargo? I only had about sseven classes to complete and I would have had a BA in Business Marketing. I am still paying on my loan to wells fargo. Does anyone know how to get a refund or at least a partial?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Warren National University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your degree may not be accepted everywhere as this institution is not accredited in any way. The Wiki article says they may have closed doors. If this is your situation I'm honestly not sure you would get any refund from the institution.
    ProfessorR Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Dec 7, 2009, 08:48 PM

Unaccredited Warren National University a/k/a Kennedy Western University was investigated by the Senate in 2004 as part of a Diploma Mill Hearing, shut down by the State of Wyoming, and all that remains is a class action suit by former students.

The local newspaper, the Cheyenne Herald has in-depth coverage of the whole, sordid affair.
    snookered Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 02:14 PM
    FYI; the Cheyenne Herald is nothing better than a tabloid as its writer does not express more than his view of things he has read

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Warren National University Transfer of Credits [ 2 Answers ]

This question is for AllyJo if she's still using this forum. You stated that you found a college that allowed the transfer of credits from Warren National University. Would you please advise me on institution and how I can contact them? All the best, Don

Is National University a good school? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am looking to get my Masters Degree in San Diego, CA. Can anyone tell me what they know about National University. Also, if they have good accreditation? Thanks so much!! Denise

Warren national university [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if this school is a good school? I would like to know the background of it.

View more questions Search