Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalie89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 07:25 AM
    Children's movie musical about two kids who enter a coloring book
    I use to watch a movie in elementary school about a brother and sister who enter a colouring book. They meet this lady in white and she is sad because all the families of colours are fighting and she needs them all to get along so she gets her colour back. They visite all the families one by one and sing children songs.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 27, 2009, 11:50 AM

Wee Sing in Sillyville (1989)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 28, 2009, 02:48 PM

Haha funny how that works isn't it? I have never seen The Hugga Bunch Movie, but I can tell you the plot exactly, and pick it out right away from the vaguest of descriptions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s children's movie (snakelike) sea witch--musical [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid in the 1980s/early 90s. It was animated and out of the mainstream. My mom used to take me to this weird indie movie store in NY and I used to browse the walls of the children's section. In the movie there was a sea witch who particularly terrified me because...

Kids musical Movie title needed [ 1 Answers ]

The whole movie takes place in the woods, the actors/singers are clad in brightly colored outfits. The tree's and rocks sing. And the only 2 songs I can remember them singing is : There were ten in the bed and the little one said rollover rollover and John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmit... anyideas?...

Looking for a musical children's movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a musical children's movie that I used to watch when I was just a little girl at day care. This little girl wakes up in the middle of the night and her and her brother sing the head shoulders knees and toes song, go into the woods to celebrate her birthday with friends and sing...

Kids musical movie from 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking of a movie that was about a town with people that represented different colors. There was a purple woman who lived by herself, a red family, etc. There was one rainbow woman, but when the people didn't get along, she lost her colors. At the end, the rainbow woman (now white), got hurt,...

Children's movie musical about two kids who enter a coloring book [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I are trying to remember the name of this really great children's movie musical we saw as a kid and can't for the life of us remember so we were wondering if anyone could help us out. It's about two kids (a sister and brother I THINK) and they have to go into this coloring book and...

View more questions Search