Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    capgirl49 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Need title and date for the following Pearl Jam song/title not based on chorus (?)
    What is the title of this Pearl Jam song... I only could discern this chorus and there is no song listing with these words... any pointers would be appreciated. It was definitely Eddie Vedder singing this

" It's a big... a big heart sun
    Beating ina big sky.. in a big heart world

Said repeatedly as a chorus with background voices anthemic etc. Is this from their new 2009 album?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Oct 27, 2009, 09:03 AM

It is called Hard Sun. here are the lyrics:
    EDDIE VEDDER - HARD SUN LYRICS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song title? Chorus: love, you're my everything [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Heard this song in a wedding ceremony last weekend Sep 16 2007. Singer: female Time: possible 70's or 80's The chorus is something like this: "love, you're my everything you're the song I sing

I am looking for a Spanish song with SI SI SI in the chorus [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I have just got back from Gran Canaria and am looking for a song which has the words 'si si si, no no no' or 'no no no, si si si' in the chorus, it's a fast paced dance type song all in spanish and is really catchy, I think it's a bloke who is singing it. Can anyone help me please? :D

Looking for movie title based on storyline only [ 1 Answers ]

ScFi I think. Society of young adults, having a stone in there hand that turns red when the reach a specific age, they must report to a central area where they rise up and disappear. If you don't show up - you're a runner and the security people with zapper pistols track you down. A girl and...

Can A Car Title Be Backdated? Date of Transfer Changed after the fact? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I purchased a minivan from my dad July 2008. I have a check for proof, and my husband and I added it at that time to our insurance. The problem is, my dad said not to worry about transferring the title, because the plates were still good until April 2009. At that time, I did change the...

Need title of cartoon or movie probably based on a story for children [ 2 Answers ]

I can only remember there was a huge ship in shape of a swan made of ice floating in the air, and there was a boy on it trying to solve a quest maybe? And he was picking up people randomly who needed help? And there was a soldier who had one leg tied up because he was running to fast and wasn't...

View more questions Search