Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 11:38 PM
    Is he cheating and how to track his calls.
    Hi Everyone,

Im new on this site, I really need help I'm with my boyfriend for almost 4 years... he keep on promising me about marriage, wer staying at the same roof, but I since that he had someone else. Today he sms me that he have a company dinner, just a curiosity I called his office but the clerk said there's no company dinner. Every time he go out I'm so doubtful on him but I don't I have a proof:

My question is... 1) does he have other woman? 2) why he still with me if let see he have other woman outside? 3) He don't want me to touch his mobile what's the reason? He said it is a personal things belongs to him.. and he don't want to touch my mobile iether 4) Is there a way that I can track his mobile?? Or something that maybe can help me to find out.

. I need an answer.

Tnx... Jela
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 03:41 AM
    What you KNOW is that he lied about the company dinner. In my book anyone who lies once probably lies about a lot of things. Forget about the phone ask him why he lied to you.
    And if you can't trust him the relationship s not working.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 05:11 AM
    1) The fact that you're willing to call his clerk to confirm his statement means that you have very little trust in him already = trust is shacky

2) You even confirmed that he lied = trust is breaking

3) If you're willing to track his calls, it means you've already lost trust in him = trust is broken

No trust = No relationship

I suggest you confront him about his lie. If he doesn't provide a satisfactory answer, then you can pretty much dump him. There's no need to track his calls.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 05:42 AM

Ask him why he lied about the dinner, and go from there
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Oct 27, 2009, 05:48 AM
    You can ask him about the dinner and his cell phone, but you already know he lies. He'll only lie some more. Sounds like he's hiding something from you, and that something is probably another woman.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 09:57 AM

Sounds sneaky and suspicious to me. Some cell phone companies will provide you with a list of calls made and received if you are the primary account holder or have access. I'd start there. If you can get a hold of some numbers then go on the internet and do a reverse phone number to find the owner of the number. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Track Lighting: 6 pendant lights/4 sections of track 2 lights not working? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Here is the situation. Two light bulbs blew. Our handy man told us that when you replace the bulbs 12v that you can not touch them or they will keep blowing. So we used gloves and changed the two blown bulbs. Voilą! Light. About 3 days later the first one blew again and then the...

One day suddenly avoids my calls and text.Cheating? [ 20 Answers ]

Threads merged OK, my boyfriend calls me everyday like three times a day and our relationship is okay. And about over a week ago we made plans to go to a picnic his job had planned (he invited me). Then as soon as that day came, I text and called him to see if he still wanted me to go, but I...

Cutting Track Lighting track [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know why Hampton Bay track states that you cannot cut the track? Every other brand allows track to be cut to the needed length and Hampton Bay is worthless to me if I can't cut it.

View more questions Search