Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    no more drama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Sick and tired
    My 15 year old son went to live with his dad and his wife 6 years ago. I went back to school to get my r.n. degree,and I am a r.n. my son does not want to see me or communicate with me anymore because we live 80 miles apart 2-has a girlfriend that he misses 3-i am too strict 4-he hates me and my family. This started in July 09. His dad is bringing me to court for more child support and to change the visitation, this has been a ongoing thing, he harrass me to no end.he hates me so much,he will do anything to make my life miserable. I am 46 I am so sick of this nonsense I give up. I want to give up my parental rights and have thought deeply about this. I want a stipulation 1-no support 2-no contact with my family, they harass my 85 yr old father . I am done. My son surrers from parental alienation syndrome web site PasKids.com. What to do? My son is so rude and abusive to me,it breaks my heart. The only thing I fight with in this is how this will affect my son? I was a teenager once and have put this into my thoughts on this whole mind playing insanity? I don't know what else I can possibly do... he will not talk to me answer e-mails nothing what should I do?C
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Oct 26, 2009, 09:09 PM

Don't give up!

My parents are divorced and I know that the hardest thing for me would be to loose contact with one of my parents. You need to fight, don't let his dad push you around. He's your son too.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 26, 2009, 09:57 PM
    Hello No more drama,

What do you think prompted your son to feel this strongly about you? You mentioned 4 reasons he "hates" you. The fact that you live 80 miles away, being strict, having a girlfriend, and hating you and your family. I am trying to get a better understanding as to why he feels such hatred towards you.

Does your son have a real close bond with his Father?

How is your son with his teachers, friends, or girlfriend?

Thanks.
    no more drama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 03:48 PM
    Yes he is close to his father. He has many friends and does well in school.his father and I distain each other and his father is obsessed with me for years so I have come up with parental alienationsymdrome,which is common in cases like this. C

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick & Tired [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All. I am sick and tired of feeling regret and pain over losing an ex who whilst she said the words her actions have demonstrated our time meant nothing to her. I can't help but wish I had gone down the road with her, but this is stupid to feel this way about someone who never cared for...

Sick and tired of living in fear. [ 3 Answers ]

This may sound, well, strange. But I have a fear of fainting. This is not a small fear, by any means, in fact, it's taking over my life. I'm afraid to leave my bed. I think about it 24/7! I can't go out, I can't get a job, I'm freaking out all the time. It is sooo bad that I'm even starting to...

View more questions Search