Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderwoman05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Bleeding for 3 weeks
    My period came on time, started light as usual.. but never got heavy?
    After about a week I just started spotting. And it's been almost 3 weeks and hasn't stopped. Any ideas? They will be GREATLY appreciated.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 28, 2009, 10:58 AM

There could be several reasons for this, so only a doctor can tell you for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ten weeks and bleeding. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm ten weeks pregnant, and I was at work today and had gone to the restroom and when I wiped there was blood all over the toilet paper and it was brown notbright red, but there was a lot. I'll probably go to the ER here in a bit, but I was wondering if anyone might know what it is so I can...

Bleeding for 5 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I have PCOS and don't usually get a period. I have been bleeding for 5 weeks straight now and an ultrasound shows nothing. I have stabbing pain in my lower right pelvic area. Doc says to ride out the pain and take birth control and come back in 3 months. Is this normal? Should a person have to...

Why am I bleeding at 12 weeks! [ 3 Answers ]

I am twelve weeks pregnant today I am bleeding for the last week, I have no cramps, the blood ranges from brown to red and is generally light, I am very scared as I had a miscarraige at 16 weeks before but with heavy bleeding but again no cramps, ultrasound scan says that the baby is fine, my...

Bleeding for several weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old (female, obviously). I have recently started taking birth control pills again. I am sexually active, but always use condoms. For the last 2 weeks, I have been bleeding. It started like a spotting, usually after sex. After a few days, it was basically my period, which would...

Still bleeding 8 weeks later [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth (via C-Section) 8 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I had a tubal ligation(also did D&C at that same time). I was spotting (mostly brown) after tubal and then 1 1/2 weeks after tubal, I started to spot red. Now (as of 2 days ago) I started having cramps and I'm bleeding heavier by the moment....

View more questions Search