Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marktalbert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 02:53 PM
    Heater clicking on then off
    Okay, first off I have a Lennox Furnace model # G14Q3-60-20 serial # 5890k00091. I replaced my motor last year on it and it was working fine until I went to turn it on this year! It will click on then go right off. After speaking with a guy who works on Lennox Furnaces and he told me that he was 99% sure it was the flame sensor and to take it out and clean it since that is usually the problem 9 times out of 10. So after a while of trying to locate it I found it and cleaned it like they said, and it is still doing the same thing! Please Help!!
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 05:57 PM

A G14 is a pulse furnace. You are pretty good if you were able to remove the flame sensor,they are pretty tricky to get out.

I need a little more info, how long does it run once it starts to rumble? If it shuts down in a matter of seconds after lighting,most likely you will need a new ignition control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clicking in Ear [ 4 Answers ]

I noticed recently with my left ear on my pillow a fast clicking sound, and only when my ear is touching the pillow... this is also the ear I use my cell phone with, which by the way can make my norco razer start running with out turning it on when I activate my cell phone... so I don't know if it...

Ear clicking [ 1 Answers ]

What causes left ear clicking. Is it serious? What can it lead to? What are the remedies?

A clicking sound coming from water heater [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 6 year old water heater that has started making a clicking sound. I never heard it before and it s not a constant just occasionally. Should I worry? Thanks Tammy

Clicking in one ear [ 1 Answers ]

I get clicking in my right ear occasionally. It becomes very loud and annoying. This is in addition to other things with my ears. I have had a constant ringing in both ears for some time now. The frequency is around 6000 cycles and very loud. Doctors say that it might be something on the auditory...

John Deere L110 Clicking sound on start - new solenoid, still clicking! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I cut my lawn, engine was running for about 2 hours. Stopped at neighbors house, cold beer, go to restart, just a clicking sound. Thought battery was dead, did a quick check, good voltage, hooked it up to a charger, good amps. Still clicking. I figure it's the solenoid, picked one up...

View more questions Search