Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 02:09 PM
    How to find clients for domiciliary care agency
    I woant to open a domiciliary care agency for delivering personal care to elderly or disable people in their own homes.
    I want to know what I need to do for finding clients
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 02:26 PM

Advertise your agency in the news papers,radio,pamplets in hospitals and nursing homes,a local health board,public health nurses and clinics.
    Wanna_Help Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 01:58 PM

Also it's a good idea to email your local council and ask to arrange interviews with local social workers. They're also pretty good.
    lmbugua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 05:35 AM
    I recently opened a domiciliary care agency and I need help on how to get clients
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2013, 02:33 PM
    Advertise on radio, TV, and in newspapers. Mail out flyers. Have a booth at events, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a care agency [ 2 Answers ]

Hello is there anyone out there who could give me an idea of how to start a new home care agency and the likely start up costs and how I obtain new clients etc many thanks

Starting up a domiciliary care agency [ 5 Answers ]

Friends are starting up their own domiciliary care agency and I have been asked to trawl the internet with any ideas for the paperwork side of things... i.e. forms, templates, etc etc.. If anyone has any idea of where I should start I would be appreciative of any help or advise. Many thanks Sue

Home care agency [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about starting a home care agency.

Home Care Agency [ 3 Answers ]

I would like any information pertaining to starting a Home Care business. Any relevant grants or government agencies that are available for funding. Any particular qualifications that are associated for the owner and it's employees. Even any known loopholes.

Licenses - care agency [ 1 Answers ]

I am setting up a care agency in the UK. What licenses do I need? Thanks

View more questions Search