Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Narataru Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Oct 26, 2009, 01:36 PM
    New fridge doesn't work?
    I bought a Refrigerator about 4 months ago. It is a General Electric. I never plug it in before, not even tested in the store before I bought it. Yesterday I plug it and it didn't work. I don't know if has something to do with the way that was transported, because I had to lay it flat in the back to bring it home, I didn't want to but they said nothing would happen if I don't plug it right away. I insisted that it could broke. Now I'm waiting, hoping that works, I just left it plug in. What could have happened? Thanks :confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Ge fridge freezer frozen fridge not cold [ 1 Answers ]

We took it apart and defrosted all the coils and it worked great for a week then the same thing happened again. I also replaced the gasket this week could it be from over stuffing or maybe the frost free is not working?

Fridge won't work right [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sub zero refrigerator it won't hold the proper temp it fluxuates from 33 degrees to almost 50. It has a new compressor,evaperator a couple new cold controls which the repair man keeps insisting that is the problem but every time he puts a new one in it does the same thing. Any ideas...

Fridge that goes POP! [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever our fridge starts up, it goes: pop pop pop pop. It is getting worse and our visitors sleep in the same room as the fridge, so it is waking them up, all through the night! It is a Frigidaire. Do you have any ideas, before we have to call a repair person? It's about 2 years old, but we...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.