Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NikitaDaDiva1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 06:49 AM
    Nadinola cream product advise.
    Hello everyone,

I just purchased some Nadinola cream off eBay after hearing fantastic reviews! I'm hoping I can fade my marks, so I will let you all know!
    But I'm not sure if the cream is meant to be an off white/biege colour? The package was a bit damaged in the post, so I'm paranoid that it is contaminated or something! Lol! :) Could someone please let me know, because I live in london and they don't sell it here so I can't check what it's supposed to look like myself! I hope to hear from someone soon!. Thanks!
    NikitaDaDiva1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 06:53 AM

By the way; I am talking about the Nadinola cream extra strength, which is made in the USA. Thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Palmer's fade cream, nadinola, or Dr. Summit Lightener? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am a south asian male with medium skin, and I want to make my faceskin lighter, and brighter. I am currently using Palmer's fade cream and am seeing some evening out of my skin tone, a little bit of lightening. I have been using it for about two weeks. But I have been hearing a lot of...

Find the cream/product name or contents in it [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am dark skinned. I got this cream from some third party but there is no logo on it. He just moving the cream from one bottle(or box) to empty new bottle and selling it for 70$ (INR 3000). The cream is excellent. But the problem is the guy is not willing to tell the product name. There are...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search