Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badger49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Scanning questionnaire into computer
    I want to scan a questionnaire form into my computer so that I can complete the form and print the completed form
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2009, 09:09 PM

I scan all the time using the "scan and edit" feature - it doesn't scan the original language 100% so it has to be cleaned up a little bit but it works.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 26, 2009, 05:55 AM

You need some OCR software, but depending on the layout of the questionnaire, it may not convert properly.

I would suggest getting Paperport software which includes a utility called FormTyper. This utility scans the form and creates editable areas in an overlay. You can then save or print the form with typed in portions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scanning while computer is turned off [ 5 Answers ]

I was told my antivirus would scan even if my computer is turned off. This doesn't make sense to me... Is this true? Will my computer scan when the computer is off?

Computer freezes when scanning! [ 3 Answers ]

Please help, I am somewhat knowledgeable about my computer but I am stumped.:mad: When I run a virus scan or my adaware scan(by lavasoft) my computer freezes. It froze before I put the adaware on there. I have a WALMART computer. HP with windows XP. Can U guys give me any hints?? :)

Email scanning [ 1 Answers ]

I am using Norton internet security 2005 I have disabled the outgoing email scan in antivirus options still its scanning the emails for threads when sending emails is there any solution ? :confused:

View more questions Search