Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Oct 25, 2009, 03:21 PM
    My computer won't recognize my canon ip1800 printer
    For some reason my e machine window vista computer won't recognize my canon ip1800 printer. I went to the canon website and downloaded the driver for it, but it still won't show up anywhere. What can I do?
    phlanx Posts: 213, Reputation: 13

Oct 25, 2009, 03:23 PM

Hello Sur

Did you install the driver/software for the printer before you plugged the printer in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Canon MP600 printer [ 5 Answers ]

How do I switch my default printing from color printing to black and white printing on a Cannon MP600 printer? I have misplaced my user guide and have not been able to do this through the print quality menu.

Canon Printer S530D [ 1 Answers ]

I have a canon S530D printer and can not find the manuel. I can not print, I have a green light then 7 orange blinking lights. Does anyone know what this means?

Canon i850 printer help [ 1 Answers ]

I really hope someone will reply soon. My report is due tomorrow, and for some reason, my printer is printing everything five times too small, all at the upper-left hand corner! Does anyone know how to stop this and get it to print normally? I know it has something to do with the fact my dad had...

Canon S450 printer help [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Canon S450 printer and recently needed to change color ink jet. Since doing this I keep getting messages such as: Error writing to LP1 and also my printer lights are flashing. 1 green, 6 yellow, 1 green. Can anyone give me help in getting this printer going again?

View more questions Search