Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jess121987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 12:10 PM
    Goldfish are sick
    Now just this morning I realized how sick my fish are when just yesterday they were fine. I had noticed a little red but not as bad as today... One out of my 6 goldfish died already, the one I had for 4 yrs, 3 almost dead barely even moving. Some fish's tails are bloody red while others are almost all red. What can I do to save my fishes I am extremely sad and going crazy... Help... :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2009, 12:13 PM

Quick Reference: Goldfish Illness | Illness and Treatment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

Sick goldfish! [ 4 Answers ]

I started with one goldfish before getting my second. When I got goldfish #2, he was bigger than goldfish #1. I noticed that my goldfish #2 would get "bullied" by #1. #1 would like to push him and when I fed them #2 always would just sit at the bottom of the tank, while #1 ate a lot. #2 became...

My goldfish [ 1 Answers ]

Lately my goldfish have been swimming around the top a lot. :confused: They will go a little above the water and come back down.:confused: They will go near the bubbles and come back down. Sometimes they will go all the way down. But most of the time they are swimming around the top. Why are they...

Goldfish Help [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a goldfish for 6 years and she has survived a lot of sickness! I live in a small apartment and am currently having some remodeling work done. Since the work has begun, my goldfish tank has become very cloudy and I believe it is from the incredible dust being caused by the construction....

View more questions Search