Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlie_HK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 08:34 AM
    Losing interest in a girl when she loves me too much
    I have a problem - the more a girl loves me, the faster I lose a sexual desire for her. I believe there are two types of people – conquerors and castles. I am definitely the first one. I am able to do nearly anything in the chasing phase – I can be romantic, sweet, wild… whatever a girl wants me to be. As long as she is not in love with me, I am crazy about her. The problem starts at the moment when her feelings become stronger.

Somehow I didn’t realize it before because I didn’t meet the “right one”. 1.5year ago I did, she had everything what I always wanted to find in a perfect girlfriend. When we met I understood for the first time the difference that poets are talking about. I never had similar feeling about a girl before. We started to live together just after 1week (I never lived with a girlfriend before). Everything was great, we were very happy. Problems started when her love became stronger and stronger. I didn’t feel like having sex with her anymore. Although I still feel very close to her and care about her a lot, the sexual desire for her disappeared at my side.

It seems I need a new chasing “object” again as I turn around girls on the street. I feel bad and guilty because I really do care about my girlfriend and I do love her. My mind is telling me – she is the one! But my body thinks something else.

I am 29years old. Can this problem be related to my age? Can it disappear when I get older?
    destiny20 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Do a search on the internet with regard to "commitment phobia'. This is a real phobia like fear of flying etc. You are a normal person with a real phobia. Do some research and admit that you have an issue with this and seek some guidance.
    Jayjay027 Posts: 153, Reputation: 31

Oct 25, 2009, 09:20 AM

Yes you need to seek professional help for this. It's a real problem.

Either that, or this girl really isn't "the one" because if she were, she would be enough to satisfy you in all ways.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 10:46 AM

If you need help solving your problem, get it, as this is the stuff that players and cheaters are made of. If "conquest" gives you pleasure, then your ignoring the effects of that conquest has on others, and that's uncaring, and selfish of you, and a big problem for others.

Someone needs to help you see your addiction for constant "conquest" is about not being able to see the difference between love, and your very unhealthy LUST for attention.

Conquer your addiction, or leave the girls alone, or at least be honest with yourself and them, as to what your doing, and what will happen after they are "conquered"

You have reality, and BS, all mixed up fella.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's losing interest [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost a year, everything seems fine, but lately we've been fighting a lot, he disrespects me and tells me how much he hates our relationship. Not only this, but he breaks up with me all the time, then takes me back. I don't understand really. Something...

My Girlfriend loves me, but I feel I'm losing her [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 1 year and 3 months, she is 17 going 18 in a month and I'm 18 going 19 in 3 months, my girlfriend has always loved me dearly, she knew more about me than I knew about myself and as did I her, after 1 year in, we had been so close that I tried to talk to...

Losing interest? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, me and my girlfriend have been going out for 10 months now... we used to have so much fun and I would always have fun talking to her... but the last couple of days I've been getting irritated with her very easily... n sometimes I feel like I don't know what to say and that I'm putting a lot of...

Is he losing interest? What do you think? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, First let me start by saying my boyfriend is awesome! He is great. We have known each other for over a year, and we have been together for 6 months. He always tells me he loves me and that he wants me to be his wife. We have never argued and he is really understanding, even if we don't...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search