Malwarebytes-superantispyware-antivirus real time protection
    Hi!
    Is it safe to use malwarebytes and superantispyware with real protection,
    Alongside with my antivirus program?
    Do you know any compatibility problem?
    Thanks!
    wwwylie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 07:59 AM

Usually once you install your anitvirus program, installing it first, MalwareBytes and SuperAnti-spyware installed afterwards will run okay on your system.

MalwareBytes is the better program (my opinion) because it uses less resources on systems. And, if you install MalwareBytes and/or SuperAnti-spyware and find that your computer has problems, you can always remove one or both to put your system back as it was with just the antivirus program.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 08:50 AM

You ca have them installed, just run malwarebytes and super manually and not have them run in backround or start with windows, just need your antivirus to run with windows - so run other apps when you want to as stand alone applications
    xkon2007 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Thanks!!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 08:37 AM

Would also suggest not to have malwarebytes start with your computer, there in an option to uncheck that in the options tab

Just run manually when you like
    wacadoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 06:52 PM
    I have mcafee and malwarebytes running real time. No problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Malwarebytes vs. SuperAntiSpyware [ 8 Answers ]

I've been told that it's a good idea to run at least 2 different anti-spyware applications to capture the maximum amount of bad stuff. I use my CA Security Suite which comes from my ISP as my primary, and I've always used SpyBot as my secondary program. Recently, I did some online research...

Spyware preventer, windows antivirus 2008, advanced antivirus,ultimate antivirus [ 3 Answers ]

Spyware preventer, windows anti virus 2008, advanced anti virus,ultimate antivirus I have all three of these things on my computer and there ruining it, I had a couple others that were just as bad in the scene of "pop ups" but much easier to get rid of >control panel add remove programs and...

How to install Norton antivirus for the second time. [ 1 Answers ]

It looks that I have a virus, I had norton before but never updated it. I just bought a new one and unistalled the old one before installing the new one; while doing this it was taking too long, after about 15 minutes I cancelled it and tried to install again, but it says: "another installer is...

Condom the real protection [ 6 Answers ]

Is condom the perfect Protection? Can one save himself from AIDS by using condom only.Afteroll a rubber thing can be brust by jerking . Is not it? I think up to some extend it is the protection if we compare other alternatives

View more questions Search