Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tenacrulz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 01:37 AM
    Robbery movie
    I'm looking for a movie about a guy and girl that take off and becomes robbers and they get get found in a hotel and the guy acts like he is pulling out a guy and gets shot down when he falls usee that it's a candy bar
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 03:39 AM

Pups (1999)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Third degree robbery [ 5 Answers ]

How serious is third degree robbery for a minor in the staste of Washington

Aggrivated robbery [ 2 Answers ]

My son's best friend who has a drug problem stole money from my son. ($200.00) the friend was arrested for failing a drug test (he is on parole) in retaliation my son went to his house kicked in the door and stole the guys TV. The guys GF saw my son driving off, and reported to the police that she...

AGGRAvated robbery [ 2 Answers ]

What is the sentence for aggravated robbery in Texas ? My son has been locked up in the dallas county jail for going to purchase marajuana and the other guy came in the house and killed someone. The other guy got life w/o possibility of parol. Can you answer my question please WHAT IS THE SENTENCE...

Strong Arm Robbery [ 3 Answers ]

Today, my son just got arrested for Strong Arm Robbery, Theft & Battery. He pushed a cashier and tried to take money from her cash register. He's served time in prison and county jail for theft, driving with revoked license & violation of probation. How much time is he looking at? He cannot...

Christmas House robbery movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need some help trying to think of a title to a movie, I can't remember all the details, but here it goes. The movie is set at christmas, and the main actor (unknown) breaks into a house that contains a rich family. However the house has people in it and it's a family and they are always...

View more questions Search