Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanne8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2003, 06:59 AM
    Kittens eye colour
    My two kittens are 10 weeks old. When will their permanent eye colour be established?
    krissyg2991 Posts: 142, Reputation: 11

Mar 4, 2009, 06:55 AM
    It should be. Usually they've gotten their adult eye color by 3 weeks.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Our kitten is about 3 months old and his eye color is still changing! They were a brilliant blue and slowly they have gone bright amber.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye colour [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have unusual eye colour of the Iris, my eyes are brown around the pupil but the rest of the iris is blue, does anyone know what this eye type is called and why I have this unusual eye type?

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Need some help with hair colour. [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about 8 weeks ago with loreal feria 3D colour ( No45 French Roast) Dark Golden Brown to get highlights out of my hair which worked fine but the colour has faded a little but hair is still quite browny/gingery, I wanted to know what colour I could use to tone down the redness as I'm...

Eye colour [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an interesting question for you, I have blue and brown eyes, the irises are brown in the middle around the pupils and the rest of the iris is light blue. I have been told that this is Heterochromia, is this correct? The colours are very distinct as the brown is just as evident as...

Period colour [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering if there anyone out there with the same problem I have or even if it's a problem. For the last year or so when a get my periods they are a bright red colour just like as if I slit my finger they have never normaly been this bright red colour more a brown / redcolour is this...

View more questions Search