Ask
    DavidR2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 07:18 AM
    Goodman Furnace
    What does A three blink code on a Goodman 80 plus gas furnace mean
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2006, 07:41 AM
    They are not all the same board with the same code. Is there a sticker on the blower door that tells you? If I guessed, I would say the pressure switch failed to close.
    jorjee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR2002
    What does A three blink code on a Goodman 80 plus gas furnace mean
    The installer man just told me it means change the filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace problems [ 21 Answers ]

Hi - I have a Goodman GPM furnace. It works intermittently. I replaced breaker, thermostat, Control board and surface igniter. All appears well on start up sequence ; blower runs and igniter heats up and then turns off as no gas comes out. Control board codes says OK. Can anybody recommend what to...

Goodman furnace turning off [ 23 Answers ]

I have a goodman GMNT080-4 furnace. It's about two years old. When the thermastat first turns it on, it runs great... for about an hour, then it just stops, even though the thermastat is still saying system on. If you reset the thermastat, sometimes it fires right back up again, but only...

Goodman furnace gmp [ 7 Answers ]

Ok. I can turn the thermostat to 72 and it will stay on 64 with the fan blowing constant. Burners aren't firing. On the control board for the furnace, there is a trouble shooting light that blinks to tell you what is wrong. It blinks four times which indicates an "Open Limit Switch", and it tells...

Goodman Gas Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Gas Furnace, the hot surface ignite will not come on nor the flame sensor. I have tried everything and I am fresh out of ideas. Could you please help me on this. Thanks

Goodman furnace [ 17 Answers ]

I have a goodman furnace. Forced air. No a/c. I turn the power on and she starts. Thermostat is off. No wires are crossed that are visible. The pilot does not ignite but the heating element is on. No gas seems to be coming through. Any suggestions? The furnace is only a year and a half old.

View more questions Search