Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needyloser Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 06:44 AM
    Home Office Computer Operation
    I have a home office with two PC's and very little computer knowledge. I have a lot of frustration. I'm sure my computers are not at their maximum efficiency. I'm a senior citizen/retired with no formal computer training. Where can I get email consultations to get my computers to do what I want?
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Jan 3, 2007, 05:27 AM
    I realize this post is over a month old but if you haven't solved your dilema let me know and I will try to help you. If you still need help let me know this. What is it you want your computers to do for you? Can you run a cd in your computer? Can you get on the internet with it? I don't want to assume that you used your computer to ask this question. Did you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2007, 05:54 AM
    I will also note at least here and in many places senior centers have computer classes free for those over certain ages.

Also there are many very low cost training materis available.
    And if you ask specific questions here many can help you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 3, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by needyloser
    I have a home office with two PC's and very little computer knowledge. I have a lot of frustration. I'm sure my computers are not at their maximum efficiency. I'm a senior citizen/retired with no formal computer training. Where can I get email consultations to get my computers to do what I want?
    I think the reason your original post when unanswered was because it was so general. There are several good computer techs on this site who can help. Just post specific questions in the appropriate forums with complete information and you WILL get answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with office 10 and office 11 [ 9 Answers ]

OK I had office 2002 installed. The os is 2k. When in outlook using word as email editor. Word will encounter a problem. Ask to send a report shutdown then try to reclaim what you were working on. I have deleted the users profile and recreated it. I upgraded finally to office 2003. Still the same...

Operation error? [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to access a local (national chain) hardware site there is a message that says that the operation was aborted. How do I correct this error message? It only appears when I try to go to this one website. Thanks

Intermittent blower operation [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Janitrol model A30-08 furnace. On the AC side, when the thermostat calls for cooling, sometimes the blower kicks on, sometimes not. The evaporator coils always cool down (to the point of icing if I don't intervene), so that part is working fine. When the blower doesn't come on,...

Sporatic Operation of Remote Control [ 1 Answers ]

:-XQuestions have been asked about the hampton remotes not working or working by themselves, but my remotes only operate less than 10% of the time, if at all. I've been through the drill of changing the batteries and getting the remote close to the receiver, but the problem does not change. Could...

Illegal Operation--Help? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi-- When I log off on Window's 98SE--after a few minutes, when I try to get back on--it say's I have performed an illegal operation--it say's the reason is--"MPREXE"--can anyone please tell me what this means? And what I can do to correct it--Thank you--

View more questions Search