Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjbhtgac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 11:33 PM
    Regarding unfair treatment and award in long lasting divorce settlement
    My giglfriend nearing the end of a lengthy divorce settlement. She was married in 1987. 2 yrs later discovered she had parkinsons disease. The husband then left her with child to support. All this time has been nothing but litagation. The award that is being sought by her lawyer does not even cover her legal costs. And more importantly her condition has worsened due to all the stress. Does she have a case againgst this outcome?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 04:17 AM

A case against whom? Its her fault that the divorce was drawn out for 20 years... what did she expect to happen?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 24, 2009, 01:21 PM

What case are we talking about ? Has she asked for legal fees for her lawyer ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period's lasting too long [ 2 Answers ]

Well, A few months ago, I had my normal, regular period. It ended two days before I started dating my boyfriend. We had sex, and a couple days after, my period started again. I was worried that it may be a sign of pregnancy, because I already had it that month... It ended up being 2 weeks long... I...

Hours are changed / Unfair treatment [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been having a problem at work and I need some advice. Background information is in order to fully understand my complaint. The way I clock into work everyday is really unfair. It is all done on a computer web page and not directly on site. For example, if I get to work...

Unfair treatment [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any way for me to take legal action against my former boss for wrongful termination, and/or deformation even though Maryland is an at will state?

Why is it that I haven't had a long lasting relationship yet? [ 9 Answers ]

Through my experience with falling in love. The relationships that I have experienced never lasted long at all because the girl that I fell in for started feeling like she really loved me then through time they changed and eventually fall off. I've only fell in love with only 3 people. I am...

Seemingly Unfair Judicial Treatment in Washington State [ 7 Answers ]

I am in an active Law Suit over a property I bought several years ago. The Seller claims he never signed the Warranty Deed (in front of a notary, no less.) His interrogatories contradict his complaint. (in my favor.) Anyway, he has FREE representation through Seattle University Catholic Law School....

View more questions Search