Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Mold removal
    I want to know when there is a need for mold removal once the contractor has removed the mold, is their a possibility of needs for other contractors to come in to do some repair work if you have mold on the drywall, floors, ceilings, and in the bathrooms (like in the shower and around the tub?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 08:28 PM

First tell us how the contractor removed the mold, what did he do and what did he use. Was it really just drywall in the shower or was it blue board or backer board?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Torrent removal or computer removal? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get torrent files off my computer? I thought it was a legal 25.00 for a years subscription and you could rent as much as you want, but it's torrents. Help me. I thought that I was getting access to new movie trailers and unlimited rentals There are now all of these feeds on the computer...

Removal of mold in hair [ 1 Answers ]

What to use and how do you get mold out of hair. Where the mold is in my hair it never seems to dry and when it does dry those areas are so dry and brittle.

Landlord will not Clean mold or replace mold covered cabinate in a timely Manner [ 4 Answers ]

We have Mold in our rented house! We had a pipe break under our kitchen sink and the landlord came and fixed that about a month ago, and said he would be back to fix the cabinate under the sink. Well it is now COVERED in mold and its even growing in the drawers. We called and he came and "cleaned"...

Mold [ 1 Answers ]

What will mold the fastest? Unrefrigerated cheese or bread? And approximately how long will this process takes?

View more questions Search