Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natasha Disler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Can I get pregnant?
    OK.. I was on birthcontrol pills dec 2007 until may 2008. I received depo shot June 2008 until August 2009. Every since then I have not been on any birthcontrols. I've been having sex every other weekend.>Can I get pregnant?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2009, 02:03 PM

Yes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 02:52 PM

Yes of course in fact you could have gotten pregnant even when on birth control ( no method is 100 percent) but the chances on birth control is very low.

So I assume you are trying to get pregnant
    Natasha Disler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 07:56 AM

I'm not trying 2 get pregnant I cnt afford birthcontrol anymore!! I got another question I had my period for 3 days, its usually a week, I've been feeling sick, I don't have an apetit for food, I've been very irritated, gas,and another thing why do my lower stomach twitch?
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Nov 14, 2009, 08:16 AM

How old are you?
    AtLarge Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Nov 14, 2009, 08:58 AM

Not only can you get pregnant, it sounds like you may already be pregnant.

Just so you know in the future, once you go off hormonal birth control (the pill, whatever) you are only protected for a few days. It wears off quickly.

Again for future reference, condoms are not terribly expensive. The good ones are not that bad and the person you are with should also take some responsibility. Maybe pay for the condoms?

For now you should consider going to a Planned Parenthood clinic or somewhere you can find out if you are pregnant and figure out what your next step should be.

Hang in there. I will be thinking about you. You are not alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

View more questions Search