Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy1218 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 12:56 PM
    IPOD TOUCH APPS. I tap mY apps then the page goes blank and goes back to main menu!
    I just bought an iPod touch 2days ago and I got a few apps and they worked the first day. Now every time I touch my iPod touch apps the page goes blank then goes straight to main menu. Anyone know how to fix this?
    boyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 10:32 AM
    Remove all Apps and re-sync them from itunes
    Lucysnott Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 06:47 PM
    Plug your iPod into your laptop/computer open up iTunes and sync it so all the apps you bought will be saved and then on the iPod delete the apps and the. Download them again from iTunes

Hope this helps if you have any questions just let me know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Browsers and links in apps. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem. Right now I'm using applications like Pidgin for IM and Thunderbird for e-mail, but it's just an annoying problem that I just want to fix now. My friends send me links via IM and when I click them.. nothing happens (Might be an IE problem, but IE always has problems). So I...

First Offenders program and Job Apps [ 1 Answers ]

I hope I'm posting this in the right place... I'm currently in the first offenders program for misdemeanor larsony. I had to leave my last job because I was banned from the mall I was working at. When I apply for jobs now and I'm asked if I've been convicted, am I technically supposed to...

Convictions on job apps [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted 22year old man of a serious charge. I need help because I cannot decide what I should write on my job applications. When asked if I have any criminal convictions I cannot decide whether I should admit the truth or lie and say no. Every time I have said yes to this question...

Best Firewall and AntiVirus Apps [ 20 Answers ]

I've used Norton Internet Security for many years. No virus, worm, trojan, etc. has ever made it to my PC. My subscription is up and I want to look at other options. Of course the priority is reliability, but nearly equally important is that it must not be resource intensive. 1. What...

View more questions Search