Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christinecolomara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 11:56 PM
    A Troll Puppet Movie
    I remember watching this movie when I was young. It was about a bunch of trolls who were puppets and sang songs and kind of acted music videos for the songs like "Don't worry be happy." It's driving me crazy. I can't think of the title
    heladoman Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Nov 5, 2006, 01:41 AM
    I believe you're talking about...
    Hold on...
    Fraggle Rock!
    Yeah! That's it. I really liked this show when I was a kid. Just couldn't remember the name. Good luck!
    Christinecolomara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 03:31 PM
    No it wasn't Fraggle Rock. It was a movie
    sarahfoglou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 06:39 PM
    I remember that movie! I watched it all the time as a child too. They sang also about how trolls come from acorns. I can't find the title either :( I'll let you know if I find it.
    sarahfoglou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 06:48 PM
    I found it! It was called "Trollies Radio Show Sing-A-Long"!
    Briangie_ganley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 03:32 PM
    It's called Trollies Radio Show sing-a-long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of 80s puppet movie about monsters [ 8 Answers ]

This movie was my fave as a kid but I don't know its name. A dude gets married and the honeymoon is to this island resort run by monsters. The characters are all really cool puppets and the island is dark with a castle like hotel. The only detail I remember is a hunch-back concierge who is in...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Children's Puppet TV Show [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter used to watch a TV show with puppetlike animals. One was a rabbit with an english accent (female) and there was another one named Billy. It almost looked like a mother goose feeling... Possibly a tree house. I am in New Jersey and have cablevision, it was on channel 21 early in the...

Channel 4 girl with puppet/chalkboard! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone remembered this picture channel 4 used to screen early in the mornings... it was just a picture of a girl holding a puppet with a chalkboard next to her ;) There was a circle surrounding her, and black and white lines on the outside, with a continuous beeping...

View more questions Search