Does anyone have this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I rotate a 2D triangle around its center of mass? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to calculate the resultant polar coordinates of a triangle following the triangle's 45 degree rotation about it's own center of mass. I've seen how to rotate the triangle using: In 2D, you make (X,Y) from (x,y) with a rotation by angle t so: X =...

Complicated triangle [ 10 Answers ]

We shall call girl A and girl B. I currently possess strong feelings toward girl A, and I am good friends with girl B. The complication is that girl A and girl B are dating each other. Now this 2 have been at each others throats for a long time, there have been countless times that they broke up...

Right Triangle [ 4 Answers ]

How do you solve this using the following formulas? A right triangle has a hypotenuse of 12 cm. Find the lengths of the legs A and B so that the area of the triangle will be a maximum. Find the area. Round the answers to the nearest hundredth. A =1/2 AB and A^2 + B^2 = 12^2

Commodity trading [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I am from india. I am planning to start a brokerage firm dealing in US commodities exchanges.. NYBOT,CBOT etc.. For which I need links of dealers or members of such exchanges... from which source I can get these details? ??

View more questions Search