Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammie232 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2009, 07:26 AM
    Same day leftover tickets broadway shows
    It sounds like one could follow people into the theater after intermission and look for an
    Empty seat... but is there a way to get a leftover ticket at the boxoffice right before the
    Play starts. I can't afford play tickets... I know I can look for someone on the street
    Who needs to sell a ticket, maybe.. but that would be a longshot and I have an hour's
    Traveling to get into the city. If it's the boxoffice, I know it won't be free, but could it
    Be half price. No, I don't have anyone to share with for the two fer's
    cmarsh Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2009, 05:36 AM

Yes, I do it all the time. There is always someone who doesn't show up and they'll sell you their tickets for cheap right before the show. They'll tell you to stand in a separate "stand by" line. It's easy- Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30% of tickets sold were kids tickets, selling at $4. The rest were sold at $8.50. [ 1 Answers ]

30% of the tickets sold by a movie theater for the Friday night show were children's tickets at $4 each. The rest of the tickets were sold at the full price of $8.50. The movie theater collected $252 for the children's tickets. How many tickets did they sell in all? How do you know?

Old Broadway Shows [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for recordings or music lyrics for an old Broadway Show called The Tenderloin and also for The Unsinkable Molly Brown. Does anyone remember them?

Leftover question [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I was invited out to dine with a friend and his family. I have known these people for almost 8 years now. I consider them to be a part of my family, and as far as I can tell they consider me a part of theirs. Here is my question. The meal was paid for by his aunts, I only ate half of...

View more questions Search