Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    art77 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 11:30 PM
    We are doing hotel and we would like to say thanks for our stayed guest,we just want
    We are doing hotel and we would like to say thanks for our stayed guest,we just want to send the thank you letter thorough email to the check out guest

Oct 21, 2009, 11:31 PM

We are doing hotel and we would like to say thanks for our stayed guest,we just want to send the thank you letter thorough email to the check out guest
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 11:31 PM

So, what exactly is the question?

Oct 21, 2009, 11:33 PM

Appreciate for your suggestion for thanku letter
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 11:36 PM

Um, I haven't suggested anything yet :)

I still don't understand what it is you need help with. Can you be more specific?

Oct 21, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by art77 View Post
    appreciate for your suggestion for thank u letter
    Appreciate for your suggestion for thank u letter[

Oct 21, 2009, 11:38 PM
    Appreciate for your suggestion for thank u letter[
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Oct 22, 2009, 12:28 AM

You asked this same question under the name ashwin 714.

Oct 23, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockie100 View Post
    You asked this same question under the name ashwin 714.
    Yes please give reply for the same question in different angle with highly impressed to guest

Oct 23, 2009, 11:59 PM

Yes please give reply for the same question in different angle with highly impressed to guest
    Rate this Answer
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 09:45 AM

OK. Enough of this already. Stop posting the same thing over and over. I can't understand what you are trying to ask. And coming on and posting the same thing, even under a different user name, is against site rules. If you want help, you have to be specific and provide details. Proper grammar and punctuation are helpful as well. I would assume since you are asking this question in english, you want the letter in english which leads me to believe you work for a company that deals with a significant number of english speaking guests. So I have to wonder why you have been made responsible for this task when you don't even seem to be able to ask a question in english or to understand questions directed towards you in english (I have this fun feeling I'm totally writing my time even writing this).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Stayed less than 183 days in USA on L1B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, - I have stayed in IL, USA on L1B for 43 days in 2008. - For rest of the year 2008, I was working in India. - My gross income when I was staying in USA is 7776 USD. - I didn't have any other income other than 7776 USD when I was in USA. - I was married (no kids) when I stayed in USA for...

I stayed true, and she had sex [ 9 Answers ]

I was with this girl 2 years before she broke up with me with no explanation. Six months later, she came back to me saying she made the biggest mistake of her life. I agreed to get back with her granted she take the time to gain my trust back and prove nothing like this will ever happen again. Upon...

Divorced but stayed together [ 7 Answers ]

I was divorced in 1989 but we stayed together till last July 2007. Everything was in his name. We bought a house I put down 1/2 the down payment and always worked and raised the kids. He did nothing around the house. Never lifted a finger. I also put several large chunks of money from...

Stayed Less than 183 days in NJ on L1 [ 1 Answers ]

I stayed for less than 183 days in NJ on L1. I was in us from mid may 2007 till mid oct 2007. Presently I am in India. Do I need to file 1040 or 1040 NR? Will I be a part resident or Non-Resident for NJ? What is 1040 NR-EZ? Do I need to file it also?

View more questions Search