I want to go in the military
    How do I lose 50lb in 1 month
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 07:44 PM

Run A LOT
    Exercise A LOT
    Eat Right (no cheating)

Obviously this will be really hard to do all at once, but if you work your way up. Say for one week you just work out for one hour each day and then the next week maybe 1/2 an hour more. Maybe try and focus on the things that you'll be doing in basic, like sit ups, push ups and running.
    The eating right thing can't be done gradually though; you just have to do it (it sucks; I know!).

Good Luck, hope you get in!
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 08:57 AM

You cannot lose 50 pounds in a month. If so, you will be in the hospital or morgue.

Gernald is right... exercise a lot and eat right. You might lose 10 - 15 pounds that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military law [ 2 Answers ]

I've been in the navy for 2 yrs now never in trouble no misconducts good outstanding sailor got all 5.0 evals on fourth of July weekend I got drunk took some zanax and ibuprofen 800 Got into a fight with my best friend I ended up with a broken nose I've been interviewed by the navy security wroten...

The Military. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old involved with a 20 year old Marine. He was my first serious boyfriend. We have been together for over a year, and have known each other for over 2 years now. He has been in the military since last summer. Obviously, we could handle 3 months of only having letters as contact during...

Military man [ 3 Answers ]

This guy is deployed in iraq right now, an is married. He told me that he still has feelings for me an still wants to be with me, an he also said that he is not geographically married since his wife isn't around. I'm just wondering about the rules with this.

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

View more questions Search