Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marshaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 05:23 PM
    No period, negative pregnancy test, no signs of pregnancy
    While I know that the month is not quite finished yet, I believe that my period is about two weeks late. I am not experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy (I know because I have a son) however earlier in the month I experienced breast tenderness for about a week and had a slightly brown discharge around the same time, but nothing else has shown or indicated to me that my period is coming. I am 34 going on 35 years old. I do not have any stress, my life is just about the same... no changes at all. What can this be? Can you say?:confused:
    sportywoman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 03:46 AM

I'm 25 and I'm experiencing the same thing except I'm about a week late... I have no idea what's going on... I had the brown discharge about a week and 1/2 before day I was supposed to start my period and it is now about a week late with no tale tale signs of it coming anytime soon... I too have no stress, weight gain, a decrease in weight etc... and my cycle is usually fairly regular running about 35 to 37 days... I have taken a pregnancy tests and they have been negative.. So let me know if you figure anything out... or is there anyone out there that has any idea what's going on
    mdfriedman13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 08:37 AM
    I am 35 and just got married in Sept. My husband and I are trying to have a baby but so far nothing yet. I got my period last on Nov 1 so I'm on day 52 with no period and all negative pregnancy tests. I've taken about 5. My Dr. did a blood test and said my progesterone levels indicated that I ovulated and that I should be getting my period shortly in the next couple of weeks. If I didn't take another test to see if I was pregnant. Well the week is almost over and nothing yet. I don't even have any pregnancy symptoms either. I was reading online about a condition called LUFS or Lutenized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome where an egg is not released but the cells still produce progesterone causing the indication of ovulation. I'm going to talk to him about it after the new year and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

Pregnancy test negative but still no period [ 14 Answers ]

HELLO! I am a married mother of two girls and am about two months late on my period. I took my first pregnancy test when I was a month late and I just took another one and both have came back negative. I am having some symptoms of being pregnant(I should know since I have been pregnant twice) When...

No Period & Still Negative Pregnancy test [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 6 months. We have done everything correctly including ovulation dates, mucous test's, and temperature taking and the result we still are not pregnant. I was supposed to start my period April 25 and I have not, but all my test's say I'm not...

Pregnancy. Negative test and Still No period? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, this is to add to my last question. I am 21 years old and RH- blodd type. I was wondering if I am 2 months late on my period and have taken 4 pregnancy test with 3 negative results and 1 inconclusive result could I still very well be pregnant. I have 2 boys 5 and 2 they were both...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

View more questions Search