Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    15teenandscared Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 05:14 PM
    Could I really be pregnant.
    Hi. I'm only 15 years old in the 10th grade. Me and my boyfriend have had sex 4 tymes. On twice wit an condom. Both times we had sex wit out an condom he doesn't know if he did or didn't come in me. Now we both think I'm pregnant. I have these werid feeling. One of my nipples hurt really bad the other is normal. My nipples are darker than usually. I get cramps in my lower stomach. I don't want to eat fried foods. I really don't eat much. I always feel lik I have too throw up. My head spins. I'm tired than usual. Am I pregnant.
    unicorn1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Oct 21, 2009, 05:17 PM

Those all sound like pregnancy symptoms. Is your period late?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 05:20 PM

If he was inside you, there were sperm released (even before ejaculation). Have you taken a HPT yet?

If you're too young to be pregnant, you're too young to have sex. Sex = baby.

Oct 21, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Idk.
    The problem about that is that I cnt remember when I started. I know I was on it on homecomeing night that was the 3rd of October. And when I counted bak it was 3weeks but I'm really not forsure...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 05:24 PM

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Also, please don't use chat speak, most of us are old and we don't understand chat speak. It's also against the rules of the site. Okay? :)

First step, get a pregnancy test. Use first morning urine because it's more accurate. If you are then we can help you. Sadly, none of us can tell you for sure if you're pregnant. Only a test can do that.

Good luck.

Oct 21, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Is this lazy.
    My boyfriend told me to take a pregancy test. I don't want to pay for it because maybe I don't want to know the truth or I don't want to pay all that money for one. Pregancy test are not cheap. The thing is should I take one or just wait it out and see if I start to get bigger...
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 05:34 PM

Get a test, find out now so you can decide what options you may have and if you decide to carry the baby to begin a more healthy lifestyle as well as getting the proper medical care
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 05:36 PM
    How old are you please?
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 05:38 PM

Look at her name it says it all she is 15 and scared
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 15teenandscared View Post
    My boyfriend told me to take a pregancy test. I don't want to pay for it because maybe I don't want to know the truth or I dnt want to pay all that money for one. Pregancy test are not cheap. The thing is should I take one or just wait it out and see if I start to get bigger.....
    A pregnancy test is a lot cheaper then a baby.

You need to find out for sure so you can decide what you're going to do.

Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Hello 15,

Yes, take a pregnancy test. Maybe you and your boyfriend can split the cost. The poster above is correct, if you are pregnant, then you need to start a healthy regime (Prenatal vitamins) eating healthy. Not to mention, going to see a OBGYN.. I wish you luck.
    unicorn1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Its better to find out sooner than later so that you know your options. Remember also its not only your health but if you are indeeed pregnant it's the baby's health too.
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 05:43 PM

It's also important because there are other options.

If you're pregnant then abortion is an option you have, but you do need to find out because abortions cannot be performed after a certain amount of time, I'm not sure the number of months and every state and country is different.

If you are pregnant then you need to start prenatal vitamins if you intend to keep the child, or at least have the child to give up for adoption.

Either way, you need to find out for sure.

I know it's scary, but whatever is already is. Not finding out for sure won't change anything. If you're pregnant you're pregnant, better to find out now.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    look at her name it says it all she is 15 and scared
    Yea, sorry, I saw that AFTER I answered. Been a long day.

Oct 21, 2009, 05:50 PM

With me being only 15 it makes a lot of things harder. I don't want to walk in a store and buy a pregancy test. Even thought that's what's its going to come down to... And I really can't b pregnant. Even thought I would love a child. I'm still a child. I'm to young to b responable for another life. I can't even take care of myself... I can't tell my parents or sister. I only have myself my boyfriend and a friend.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 05:54 PM
    Go get a test, you should be able to get one for less than $10. Is there anyone you can talk to? Your parents? An aunt? Grandparent? You need to know what's going on.

Waiting will not make it go away.

If you are going to insist on having sex , which at your age is not a good idea, or even legal, use protection.

I hope things work out for you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 05:55 PM

How about telling all this to your mom. She will buy the pregnancy test kit and will help you figure out what to do if you are pregnant. And she will help you figure out birth control options in case you aren't. Moms can be very helpful and cool.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 06:19 PM

If you thnk you are old enough to have sex then you mmust be old enough for the consequences. Go to your school nurse, I wouldent be surprised if she had a supply of them there.
    MichiganGirl10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 07:03 PM

When you have sex, you automatically take on the responsibilities of getting pregnant. Condoms are not 100 percent safe, neither birth control pills. Reality is just that. I hope everything goes well. But being 15, you shouldn't be having sex. You are not ready to take on the responsibilities of that consequence. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm on the pill but was antibiotics I didn't realise these affected the pill and me and partner had sex several time when I should have been on 7 day rule. My period is very very light its more like spotting which is unusual for me could I be prgnant. I took test and was negative but don't know...

I think that I am pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2weeks I have had all syptoms of being pregnant but :confused: a cyst was found on my ovary can that make my body think that it's pregnant.

17 and possible pregnant ! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and did it with out condom a couple times now my period came but it was kind of heavy but not really then really light then nothing after two days. Now my ovaries are hurting on the right side could I be pregnant Help I need to know

Why I can't get pregnant [ 15 Answers ]

I am wondering why I can't get pregnant me and my boyfriend been together for an year and nothing has happen yet:mad:

1 Yr. Later Still Not pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Why am I not pregnant yet, 13 months later. We both have been tested and doing everything right. Timing, peak days est. Also I had my son 9 yrs ago and had miscarriage 6 yrs ago, also my husband has a son from p revise marriage 13 yrs ago. What else ca I do??

View more questions Search