Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgilliamfll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Airplane emissions
    I'm mackenzie and I was wondering about airplane emissions because my lego league is studying this topic and we are excepting anykind of answers because we are clueless and competition is in 7 weeks and we have to have this done in the next six weeks but we only have 2 days we meet on and we must finish soon we are very far behind our other group and we don't want to stay that way and if you have any answers please post them for me!!

Thank you,
    Mackenzie:):):):)
    mgilliamfll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 04:48 PM

I need replies please I beg you
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 01:37 PM

Haven't researched before, look here:
    comercial airline emmisions - Google Search
    Cobalt2030 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mgilliamfll View Post
    I need replies please I beg you
    What are you looking for? Composition? Size? Shape? Contrails? Which? Your question is too broad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

03 dakota low emissions leak [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 03 dakota quad 2 wheel drive 4.7L and I have put it on the computer that I bought, and I get a low emissions leak. Now the truck acts fine, no problems what so ever except the engine light is on. I've tried resetting the comupter by unhooking the battery for about half an hour. This works...

Does it need an emissions test [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have a 1991 chevrolet blazer but it has a 1978 engine does it stillneed an emissions test

Evaporative emissions control sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 98 Cavalier & just replaced my plugs wires & air filter because the car was stalling. After doing this the problem continued so I purchased an OBD2 to test. I get the code P0452 which is Evaporative Emission Control System Pressure Sensor Low Input. What is this & how do I get it fixed?

G-8 GW emissions agreement [ 1 Answers ]

At the G-8 summit an agreement was reached to “seriously consider” a proposal to halve greenhouse-gas emissions by 2050.The goal is not mandatory, but rather a “target.” One of the key factors in the proposal is the effort to get China and India on board, because without them,...

View more questions Search