Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fohagan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 01:10 PM
    Identify these pink stones?
    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me what these pink stones are? I found this photo on the web and would love to get something like it, but don't know what search terms to start with.

Thanks!
    Attached Images

Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2009, 01:13 PM

Maybe Ruby, A Long/Shortwave Ultraviolet will make it flourese and confirm.
    jennycarol Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 03:27 AM
    Pink stones may be Tourmaline, Sapphire or pink diamonds. The ones in this bracelet look like tourmaline.

But a gemstone expert can identify the gemstone only after looking at the stone in person.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2009, 04:42 AM

Take a look here:
    62Cttw Ruby & 925 Silver Bracelet 6 5/8-7 7/8" C5917 - eBay (item 370274397217 end time Oct-22-09 05:00:56 PDT)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tonsil stones [ 15 Answers ]

Hi! I have had tonsil stones for a couple years now. They have only within the past year gotten all too fairly common. I have mastered the art of removing them with a q-tip. But I was wondering if anyone could offer a way to PREVENT them from forming. Thanks!

Patio stones [ 6 Answers ]

I have some patio stones in the front and back yard. I want to know if it would be a good idea to lay some concrete then put the stones on top of them? Over the years the have moved and sunk and I was thinking if I was to put a layer of concrete this would not happen. If any one has a come about...

Pink and Black; Black and Pink 2 times is a charm [ 8 Answers ]

Any color combination, any time, its always a good time :)

Tonsil stones [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get rid of tonsil stones

Kidney Stones? [ 5 Answers ]

My mom had severe pain in her back a while ago and went to the doctor. She was diagnosed with Kidney stones. There was blood in her urine but she didn't really have any tests. The doctor just diagnosed her. And the pain would be gone one day and back the next. But now she has no pain at all...

View more questions Search