Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    platyneura Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Want to know whether my pregnancy is normal
    Hello,

Im a 25 year old woman and I'm 4 weeks pregnant.

I have consulted a doc and she said I'm doing okay and asked to take folic acid and should come and c her on my 11th week.

Every mroning I wake up with nausea and some days I pass urine more frequently

Some days my breast more tender and somedays my breast is not tender at all

My belly hasn't grown at all and I'm worried.worried about whether my baby is growing normal or leading to miscarriage

No blood nothing but lot of white fluid is discharged now and then
    Can you please tell me why is it and whether my pregnancy is okay
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 11:43 AM

Sounds normal to me. Wait a few more weeks and you will pop
    unicorn1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Oct 21, 2009, 11:44 AM

Evrything that you mentioned sonds normal. Even though everyone is different you migh not start showing until about your 12th week or so. About the discharge as long as it doesn't have a foul smell to it I wouldn't worry about it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 11:47 AM

Yup, sounds normal.

There are some great books available that may ease your mind a bit. "What to expect when you're expecting" is a wonderful read and answers many of the common questions and some of the not so common questions that women have when they're pregnant.

Just relax, you still have 36 weeks to go, no sense being stressed about every little thing, you'll drive yourself nuts.

Congrats and good luck.
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Oct 21, 2009, 11:50 AM

The symptoms that you are describing sound pretty normal, at 4 weeks pregnant it is not uncommon for your belly to have developed or grown as your baby is probably the size of a pea, the nausea and tender breasts are normal to and some days you will feel fine and others its like the hangover from hell (thats how I felt) as for the discharge it is normal for a pregnant woman to experience this and as already said aslong as it does not smell this is fine. Good luck
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 21, 2009, 12:24 PM

Sounds normal - symptoms come and go and its common to be 12 weeks or more before showing.

Another good book is "Your pregnancy week by week"
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Oct 21, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Another good book is "Your pregnancy week by week"[/QUOTE]
    My favorite book out of all the pregnancy books out there! I highly recommended!:):):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a woman had normal periods for two months after having sex, can there be Pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

If a woman had normal periods for two months after having sex, can there be any chance of Pregnancy

What is normal pregnancy with Twins ? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 21 weeks and gets sharp pains, pressure under her belly when she walks & very tiered most of the time :eek:( she is on-Prenatel & Iron pills) Is how she feels normal & is there anything to help her during her pregnancy ? Also, She is very worried about having a miscarriage or when...

Is this normal for pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What is happining with my body? have been having all the symptems, for about a week. My period was due the 10-11, nothing the 18 th I woke up and period. I think I blead a lot more then usaul and very very thick mucus dark red period now today it very light?? And my sytems have decreased still...

Is this normal in dog pregnancy? [ 7 Answers ]

My dog went into heat back at the end of April disappeared for a couple of days and returned in May, when she returned the following week she began pooping and peeing more than usual. She used to stay inside unsupervised and was able to control herself but was unable to. At this time I changed her...

How to tell the difference between a miscarage or normal bleeding in early pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I thought I was pregnant until I started bleeding yesterday.. Its was kind of like my period but now I am hardly bleeding at all... I don't know what to think.. I didn't think u were suppost to bleed at all.. whats going on? :confused:

View more questions Search