Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love4sa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 08:57 AM
    My I-130 case has been apporved.Can I Do something?
    My I-130 case has been apporved and sent to NVC.what can I get more information for the same. Should I do something and how long It will take for next step?
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Oct 21, 2009, 12:56 PM

Not enough information. What is your preference category, what is your priority date and are you in the US or outside the US.
    love4sa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DCcityboy View Post
    not enough information. what is your preference category, what is your priority date and are you in the US or outside the US.
    I am family based beneficiary and my wife is LPR. I am outside US.I have not received any priority date from NVC
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Oct 22, 2009, 11:55 AM

Your priority date is noted on the I-130, it is the date the case was accepted for processing by the USCIS. You are and FB-2A preference immigrant. They are currently processing cases in the preference category with a priority date of Aug. 15, 2005, for most countries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting civil case into criminal case [ 2 Answers ]

I reside in the philippines I have used my credit card like account to withdraw money in order to pay for my sister's hospital bill,in which she cannot afford I wasn't able to pay for it,since they promise that they will be the one to pay it A certain fiscal said I,would be charged criminally...

How to act in this case [ 7 Answers ]

:eek::mad:How should one acts when he discovers that his/her close friend is not the person he trusted during years and he or she doesn't deserve that trust:confused::confused: Thank you.:):)

Do I have a case?can I sue [ 71 Answers ]

Okay so here's the case I broke a bone in my wrist 2 weeks ago and was put on case to prevent further injury aka.. surgery.. I went back to hospital today to get a check off I been of work for 3 weeks.. turns out I need to get surgery. From surgey I have 6 weeks off unpaid.. because my work a bunch...

What does this case mean? [ 5 Answers ]

I am afraid that my ex petitioned the court for a guardian ad litem from prison. He has 3 criminal cases right now and I look on the courts websiteto see what is going on. There is a new case on there and it says his name vs. Respondent. The case type is incarcerated person. That is all it says....

View more questions Search