Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaronswife20 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 08:55 AM
    2 months late HELP!
    Okay the last time I had my period was in August. August 24th to be exact. My husband and I had sex right before I ovulated and during the correct time I was ovulating. I didn't get my period for the month of September. So I went to the doctor and the urine test they said came back negative. Its now the month of October and no sign of my period. Nothing! I need help what should I do? Thanks for any response!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 09:08 AM

Take another test, either a home pregnancy test or a blood test at your doctors.

It could have been too early to detect last time.

Oct 21, 2009, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Take another test, either a home pregnancy test or a blood test at your doctors.

It could have been too early to detect last time.
    Thanks so much! That really is helpful. It really is!
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Oct 21, 2009, 11:53 AM

Altenweg is correct I went through the same sort of thing. I had a period the beginning August and when I was next due one it did not come so I took a test straight away and it came back negative, I then took another one 3 weeks later and it came back positive and I am now nearly 12 weeks pregnant. So that could be the case with you.

Oct 21, 2009, 12:16 PM

Katt86 thank you so so much! I have not taken another test because I honestly thought that the doctors is the most accurate so I was like whatever and didn't even bother taking one! But is there anyway I can get in contact with u in case I have any questions. Like do you have a myspace or something?
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronswife20 View Post
    Katt86 thank you so so much! I have not taken another test because I honestly thought that the doctors is the most accurate so I was like whatever and didn't even bother taking one! But is there anyway I can get in contact with u in case I have any questions. Like do you have a myspace or something?
    Why not keep your questions on this thread?

Oct 21, 2009, 12:29 PM

I wanted too ask her things because if I am pregnant her and I would not be too far away from one another in pregnancy wise that's all. Do you have any children?
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 12:30 PM
    I wanted too ask her things because if I am preggo her and I would not be too far away from one another in pregnancy wise that's all. Do you have any children?
    Yes, I have two.

We have a OB nurse on this site, she's wonderful. If you have any questions we're here to answer them. That's what we do. :)

First find out if you're pregnant, then go from there. :)
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Oct 21, 2009, 01:09 PM
    Why not keep your questions on this thread?
    OUCH! I am not trying to be rude or start anything Alty, but maybe she just wanted some one on one information. I don't know, I am just saying because when I found out I was pregnant.. I only wanted to talk to a select few about things before everything was 100 percent okay!

Oct 21, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KARIEMELIA View Post
    OUCH! I am not trying to be rude or start anything Alty, but maybe she just wanted some one on one information. I don't know, I am just saying because when I found out I was pregnant.. I only wanted to talk to a select few about things before everything was 100 percent okay!
    Thanks karimelia that's exactly what I was trying too do I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings you know!
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Oct 21, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Thanks karimelia that's exactly what I was trying too do I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings you know!
    NO problem. I wasn't trying to start anything with anyone... I just could kind of tell that by your posts. If you are pregnant, congrats in advance... I am 12 weeks pregnant with my first and it is both exciting and scary at the same time! :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 03:02 PM
    We keep all questions and answers on the board to insure accuracy.

Hi... I'm J, the OB nurse.

In reply to your question, I have to agree with the others. Take a HPT using first morning urine. If that comes back negative as well, then it may be time for a blood test.
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 03:14 PM

Aaronswife and Karmiella;

Ask Me Help Desk - FAQ: Terms of Service, FAQ and How To Use This Site

See #12
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2009, 03:38 PM

I agree take another hpt and let us know what it said and if so congrats

Oct 21, 2009, 04:18 PM

Altenweg you didn't have to be a about it we were stating our opinions and its better NOT too follow the rules all the time. Thanks for your help before but its no longer needed nor wanted. So stop writing me. Pull something up on that!

Oct 21, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KARIEMELIA View Post
    NO problem. I wasn't trying to start anything with anyone... I just could kind of tell that by your posts. If you are pregnant, congrats in advance... I am 12 weeks pregnant with my first and it is both exciting and scary at the same time! :)
    Really? So when did you find out you were pregnant exactly I always thought I couldn't get pregnant. My ex fiancée and I always tried for a baby and we had no luck and my husband and I have been having unprotected sex for a little over a year and I never ended up pregnant. Than now this! So I do hope so. Was your pregnancy planned or unexcepted? :)
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 04:36 PM

Please stop being rude, we are here to help. An apology is warrented now!
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 04:42 PM
    Altenweg you didn't have to be a about it we were stating our opinions and its better NOT too follow the rules all the time. Thanks for your help before but its no longer needed nor wanted. So stop writing me. Pull something up on that!
    Don't follow the rules, don't continue on the site. Your choice.

You should have read all the site rules and regulations before you started posting. I guess you also missed the part about this being a public site. Once you post your thread is public property. You don't get to censor who answers your thread, so no, I won't go away, I have the right to post here.

What's going to happen when your child is a teenager and asks if he can drive drunk or smoke pot? Are you going to tell him that it's okay not to follow the rules all the time?

Oct 21, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Don't follow the rules, don't continue on the site. Your choice.

You should have read all the site rules and regulations before you started posting. I guess you also missed the part about this being a public site. Once you post your thread is public property. You don't get to censor who answers your thread, so no, I won't go away, I have the right to post here.

What's going to happen when your child is a teenager and asks if he can drive drunk or smoke pot? Are you going to tell him that it's okay not to follow the rules all the time?
    Maybe, maybe not. If I do than I guess that will have too be my problem not yours. And I'm sure your not perfect and you've broken rules before. So Stop acting like you never have. And what I did was not INTENTIONAL it was a mistake! I don't see why your making it such a big dang deal seriously get over yourself and grow up. I have better things too do than sit around and argue with someone that I never even meet before in MY life. Less alone argue with you. And like I said to karimelia I was not trying too start a fight or hurt anyone's feelings and you've tooken it and blown it out of the water. I'm done. Have a nice night
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Maybe, maybe not. If I do than I guess that will have too be my problem not yours. And I'm sure your not perfect and you've broken rules before. So Stop acting like you never have. And what I did was not INTENTIONAL it was a mistake! I don't see why your making it such a big dang deal seriously get over yourself and grow up. I have better things too do than sit around and argue with someone that I never even meet before in MY life. Less alone argue with you. And like I said to karimelia I was not trying too start a fight or hurt anyones feelings and you've tooken it and blown it out of the water. I'm done. Have a nice night
    You started the argument, not me.

I pointed out the rules so you'd know. I wasn't rude about it, mean about it, or condescending about it. I simply pointed out why your request was not okay.

You said it was a mistake, that's fine, we all make them. All I did was tell you that you made a mistake, in a nice way. Now you're all pi$$y about it.

I have grown up dear, maybe it's time for you to take your own advice.

I didn't blow it out of the water, you did. Don't you realize that?

I was willing to help, but now you're on your own. I'm sure a few people may respond to your post, because not everyone reads the previous posts, but most people, if they're smart, won't bother to give advice to someone that doesn't seem to want it.

Good luck to you. I hope you grow up before you become a mom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 Months Late! [ 2 Answers ]

OK so here goes this is what has been going on with me... I had to come off the pill 5 months ago and everything was fine my period came when it was supposed to and myself and my boyfriend had sex with a condom but it split, I'm now 4 months late negative pregnancy test. My doctor hasen't been...

4 Months Late! [ 5 Answers ]

My last period was March 6th and I had positive pregnancy tests on April 24th and 25th. From mid May till now, all the tests are negative! I thought I was going to miscarry but I haven't been bleeding or anything, just a lot of cramping for about a month now. I'm still waiting to see a doctor, as...

3 months late [ 6 Answers ]

I've missed my period for about 3 months now but I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms. I'm not usually irregualr either. I've taken a home pregnancy test then a month later I went to the doctor to take a urine test, both came back negative. Any idea on what's going on with me?:confused:

2 months late [ 6 Answers ]

Is it normal to be 2 months late on your period, am sexually active, I know am not pregnant, is it normal?

2 months late? [ 1 Answers ]

I went off birth control at the end of December and then got my period on January 22nd. I have not yet gotten another period so I am almost two months late. Can anyone tell me anything they know about missing their periods once stopping birth control. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have...

View more questions Search