Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    argento Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Job hunter with a poss or narc charge wants to know about been bonded for a job
    Back in April of this year I got caught with a small amount of narc.it was a bad choice on my part I was just given someone a ride.my question is am I able to be bonded for a job now that I got this felony charge ? I already lost my public service license (which in the state of conn you are able to drive taxis & limos need advice and help argento.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2009, 05:46 PM

You won't be able to be bonded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Sci Fi Cartoon (Poss Japanese) [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this late 80's Sci Fi Cartoon in Hong Kong. It was definitely Japanese (but was translated). I only remember pieces of the plot and it went like this... A girl and her master was fighting this small dragon (or giant lizard). They ended killing the creature but the master died...

Fantasy movie poss from 80's? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm wondering if someone out there can help me! :) I remember watching a movie when I was young about a world with two halves that were separated by a sort of wall. One half of the world was always dark (nighttime) and the other was always light. I can barely remember anything else,...

Simple poss [ 2 Answers ]

I got pulled over in lee county going to the beach and the officer found about 7-8 grams of marijuana he didn't take me to jail but wrote me a 570 dollar ticket. Will I lose my licence?

Brownish discharge poss pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me please! Me and my fiancé are trying to have a baby and the last 2 months my period has been very irregular after 5 years of being at the same time!! Last month my period was on 29th march and a week ago I had a brownish discharge thought it may have been a sign that...

Poss for sale marijuana [ 3 Answers ]

Warrantless search of a cell Can the police search my phone with out a warrant In California

View more questions Search