Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2006, 01:56 PM
    Friend..
    yo wat up people!!!

ha ha yea well i have a girl who is a frined but she is all of a sudden acting weird.

When i am around friends she's uh, over does her luagh.

The guys think she has a nice firgure but, her personality is wack.

i know that but should i tell her?
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Nov 5, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Hey not to sound mean or anything but I read your advice on that confused post by need2know, and you should follow it. You said if you get's on your nerve's tell her. And well if it bothers you just tell her, you guys are friend so hopefully she can accept the critisicm just remember to make it constructive critisicm and don't let it come off mean.
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Sweet!

Thxs. Shoot i might as well tell her now!

Peace!

Be eazy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A friend in need... [ 5 Answers ]

I have a coworker who recently lost her dog to a heart attack. After grieving, she is looking for another. But there is a problem, she prefers a larger breed dog. She had a great dane - mastiff mix and would absolutely love another one. She lives in California on many acres of land, so the dog...

Help for a friend [ 7 Answers ]

My friend was upset a little bit she said about this :- If your boyfriend tells you, “this girl at this bar started dancing with me, I told her to keep her space as I have a girl friend” which is great :) She says “so” and he moves away. Anyway I asked if she was pretty and he said “yes” I...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Best friend? [ 11 Answers ]

My 'best friend' is acting very strange. She has been for the past year or so. She is not some one easy to talk to but it seems that she has a problem with her friends and their boyfriends. For example my ex, we finished a month ago and I saw her last night trying in on with him. Also when we...

View more questions Search