Heater make moise
    My heater makes noise when it start
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 05:50 AM
    Not enough information
    dac122 Posts: 463, Reputation: 17

Oct 21, 2009, 06:58 AM

Mine too, but we really need some more information on your issue. Otherwise, you get the prize for the shortest post :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I make all the money, I make all the rules about it, right? [ 39 Answers ]

Of course not. That's the dumbest thing ever said. Now how do I convince my wife that just because I make the money (she is a stay at home mom to our 2 terrors) doesn't mean that she doesn't get to spend it and doesn't get an equal say in how it is spent. Ive tried the "were partners,...

How to make reflective solar water heater? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a school project to make a solar water heater. It needs to take sunlight and reflect it onto/into a container that holds water. The surface are of the reflector needs to equal the amount of water in the container. So no giant mirrors heating an ounce of water. How do I do this?

Does the sacrificial rod in a water heater make the water toxic to drink? [ 1 Answers ]

Does the sacrificial rod in a hot water heater - - the rod that very slowly disintegrates over the years - - add poisonous chemicals to the water in the tank and make the water unfit for drinking by humans?

Wall heater pilot light lit, but cuts off when I turn heater on [ 6 Answers ]

I have a wall heater, the pilot light was out so I re-lit it a couple days ago and it went on.. about 4 hours later I noticed it was out again... same thing off and on for three days... this time I lit the pilot and turned the heater on it immeditly made a click sond and went out completely... it...

How can I make Furnace fan automatically turn off when heater turns off? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Thermo Pride OH5-85. There are two manual switches installed next to the unit. One turns on the heater one the fan. I'm unable to find out how to have the heater and fan respond to my thermostat. :confused: Currently if the manual fan switch is on and the manual heater switch is on...

View more questions Search