Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Army_Wife_91509 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2009, 01:34 AM
    Dreaming to be a mommy
    I'm 21 and have always had irregular periods.me and my husband have been trying everyday to get pregnant with failed attemps. I was pregnant in February 08 but had not had a period since February 07 and sadly lost the baby to a miscarriage. How do I know when I can become pregnant when I don't have regular periods? What can I do is there any tips to help me become pregnant please help
    Sincerely,
    Army_Wife_91509
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Oct 21, 2009, 03:49 AM

I would suggest getting a basal thermometer.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 03:51 AM

I would suggest seeing an obgyn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still Dreaming of Her [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been broken up for over 6 weeks and I am still having dreams about her all the time. Nothing bad, mostly they are about us hanging out, still broken up, and me trying to talk to her about it. Or we are hanging out having a good time, and then I say something like why aren't we together...

Not dreaming [ 5 Answers ]

g'day, OK my little question regards the fact that I don't think I am dreaming... for all I know I could be dreaming but I have absolutely no recollection of anything, as opposed to how I used to have a vague remembrance of dreams. I even have wet dreams (which used to wake me up) but I don't even...

Bad Dreaming [ 7 Answers ]

How to you change what you dream? For the past 2 months I have been dreaming of scary things, such as me being killed in many ways. I wake up at least 4 times a night sweating and breathing really really hard. The dreams seem stupid when I think about them, but when you believe your living them it...

View more questions Search