Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sultryc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Disney Movie
    Does anyone remember a movie about these boys (ages 9-14) having some sort of crazy snowball war in the end? The main character (the good guy) had a dog named Cleo (St Bernard). The boys built some sort of igloo or snow doom and the doom collapses on the dog ( which ended the "war"). But, the dog survives. Please... help! I have it on one of my Beta tapes, but I have no beta, and I have close to 100 tapes.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 06:44 AM

The Dog Who Stopped the War
    La guerre des tuques (1984)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this old movie I think it used to be on disney? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know much description about it, because I saw it when I was a kid. But it's been bothering the crap out of me. It's about these teen aged kids who have this tree house and when they go in , the door like turns blue and into a portle, and brings them to this place with a bunch of...

Disney movie from 80s maybe 90s? [ 11 Answers ]

Opening starts with a kid who is trouble and is considering not going on camping trip with some other teenagers and a mentor (I think). Into the movie said mentor slips off a cliff and breaks his leg/gets knocked unconscious? They end up fighting off a bear while trying to hike back to the...

Old Disney TV movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old Disney movie, that I believe was on TV in the 80's. It is about a boy who arrives suddenly in a barrel. It is one of my daughters old favorites, and I would love to find it and surprise her. Thank you for your help!

Disney movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a Disney movie made like in the 90's I think and (I don't remember if it is a Disney movie or not lol) But this lady is about to marry his father and it turns out she is like a monster or something like that. And when everything ends the dad and the son go to a cave somewhere and behind...

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search