Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rootytootie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 09:45 PM
    2 weeks late, no period. +& negative hpt.
    Hi, i know you all probably have seen many of these. but i reallyy need some advice.
    i normally get my period every 28 days. well i am sexually active.. and we do not use condoms. i have been with him for 2 years. but i am now 2 weeks late today, with a negative hpt. i have tingly breasts at times, i feel like i'm never full enough, +& have been really emotional lately. i'm not stressed out, +& no differences in life. i do want a baby, but i'm not going crazy over it. i just don't know whether to think i am or not.
    i get these cramps like im going to get it. then i go to the bathroom and theres nothing.

Does anyone have any advice or know what could be wrong?
    advice only please. :confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 10:35 PM

1) don't even try to dictate how people respond.

2) have you changed your diet or exercise? That can also throw your cycle off.

2)are you on birth control? You mentioned you don't use condoms, but do you use anything? If not, yes, it's very much possible you are pregnant. I would wait another week and test ago if still no period. Make sure you use first morning urine. If it still comes back negative then and you're still concerned, I would recommend checking in with your dr for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 1/2 Weeks late on period, and negative pregnancy test [ 22 Answers ]

Hi. My period is usually regular. It comes every thirty days, give or take a day. My last period was on May 1. I took a home pregnancy test on June 8 and it turned out to be negative. For the last two weeks, I have been having severe nausea, vomiting, bloating, white vaginal discharge, urinating...

2 weeks late on my period and negative hpt [ 23 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 years old I have never been on birth control, my periods are very regular 28 days exactly normally early in the morning to be exact. Anyway one month ago tomorrow I had a one night stand and I know this was ridiculous I don't need anyone to tell me that it wasn't but we reused a condom...

Period is over 3 weeks late & negative pregnancy tests [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 39 years old & married with two children. My husband had a vasectomy 2 1/2 years ago. Currently, my period is over 3 weeks late. I have done an HPT every week since my period was due and they were all negative. This has never happened before, other than the two times I was pregnant. ...

4 weeks late period negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My cycle is of 45 days, my last period was on 15th April 2008, it was due on 31st May 2008, today is 26th June, I have taken 4 pregnancy test all negative. I am hypothyroid, taking medicine, it is controlled.I visited Doctor, she gave me duphaston, daily 2 for three days, I taken that on...

Late period of 2 weeks but negative result [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I just have a few questions that I want to ask if anyone has got an answer canyou please message back. Well I have a late period of about 2 and a half weeks now. I took a HPT 5 days ago. I am going to take another one Sunday to see what that says as I have a few symptoms of pregnancy...

View more questions Search